Brass & Copper Pty Ltd was established on 22nd August 1989 as an associated company to George White & Co Pty Ltd – located in Melbourne Victoria.
By following the principles of George White and Co Pty Ltd established in 1854, Brass & Copper has now grown into Sydney’s leading brass and copper stockist with high quality Service and world standard Products.
Adel Sargious, a former employee of George White & Co P/L was appointed Manager of Brass and Copper, who moved to Sydney in 1989, and today is still Manager of the business.
From supplying products through our Counter Sales facilities, or fulfilling large consignment orders, Brass and Copper Pty Ltd are now well established in Sydney and respected to be one of the largest stockists of non-ferrous metals in New South Whales.
Sharing principles between companies has established Brass and Copper into the New South Whales Industry, with knowledgeable staff and high standards of Quality Control, we ensure our product is of the highest standard from our manufacturers. On request, we provide customers with the necessary technical and manufacturer’s product information in relation to a product, upon which to base your purchasing decision.
Located at Unit 9 14 Stanton Road in Seven Hills, on the outer skirts of Sydney, Brass & Copper deliver by truck to metropolitan Sydney, they also have the ability to transport goods around Australia via Freight Companies, Couriers and Australia Post.
For more information regarding the History of Brass & Copper Pty Ltd, or George White & Co Pty Ltd, please visit our other website.