About Brass & Copper

Brass & Copper Pty Ltd was established on 22nd August 1989, by Phillip and Bruce White of George White and Co Pty. Ltd.

Adel Sargious, after working with George White and Co Pty Ltd in Melbourne, moved up to Sydney and accepted the position of General Manager.

By following the principles of George White and Co Pty Ltd established in 1854, Brass & Copper has now grown into Sydney’s leading brass and copper stockist with high quality Service and world standard Products.

Brass & Copper P/L have employees with a great knowledge of the products available.

On request, we provide customers with the necessary technical and manufacturer’s product information in relation to a product, upon which to base your purchasing decision.

Brass & Copper are able to supply and meet large, medium and small Contracts, customers can also purchase, pick-up and pay for goods over the counter at their warehouse.

Located at Unit 9 14 Stanton Road in Seven Hills, on the outer skirts of Sydney, Brass & Copper deliver by truck to metropolitan Sydney, they also have the ability to transport goods around Australia via Freight Companies, Couriers and Australia Post.